The adventure begins once you take off, fly over unreal ladscapes where the jungle meets the pacific ocean; Acumba whale watching is custom made for people seeking new adventures and looking to connect with nature; When we are not in the boat, we will be hiking through the jungle looking for amazing waterfalls or snorkeling the marvels of the pacific ocean.
Acumba whale watching package includes 2 hotel nights in Medellín, and as many nights as you want in Bahia Solano.
The hotel in Medellin is located in a perfect location to enjoy and experience city restaurants, night life and everything Medellin has to offer. In Bahia Solano our lodge is fully equipped for your comfort, personal cook and butler will be waiting for you to attend your needs, full time laundry, electricity, fresh water and unique views to the sea are one of many commodities you will find with us.
2. EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
Acumba whale watching lodge is equipped to make your stay safe, enjoyable and unforgettable.
- 38ft sportfishing bertram
- Captain and sailor
- Cooler with soft drinks and beers
Stay & Safety:
- First aid kit
- Satellite phone
- Cleaning service
- Photographer (optional, additional charges apply)
If you’re seeking this kind of adventures, we know the only thing you want to do is relax and connect with nature, we will take care of all the logistics including:
- Airport shuttles
- National flights
- Bahia Solano town transportation
- Lodge transportation
4. FOOD & DRINKS
We provide experiences and unique flavors you will never forget; our package includes:
- 3 meals a day
- Unlimited snacks
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Unlimited beer
Our standard package always starts on a thursday with your arrival to Colombia and ends on Monday with your return to Medellin, however if you want to stay more days or you wish to select other dates that suite your plans, we have flexible packages for your availability, contact us to plan your trip as you want.
This is a sample schedule for you to have an idea on how the trip is arranged.
- 2 hotel nights in Medellín
- Ground shuttles
- National flight to Bahia Solano and return
- Ground and ocean transportation to lodge and sighting areas
- Fully equipped lodge
- 3 meals a day & unlimited snacks
- Unlimited soft drinks & beer
- Travel insurance
- 3 mins of satellite calls
- Private photography group package (optional, additional charges apply).
- Flight to Medellin, Colombia
- Expenses related to visa issuance (no visa needed for Colombia)
- Meals in Medellin or other places different from the lodge
- Hard drinks (if notified in advance the Afloat team can manage your purchase)
- Overweight baggage (15kg permitted, 10kg checked baggage, 5kg carry-on)
- Expenses not specified within the package
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.