Some description text for this item
1. How old do i have to be to take the tour at acumba diving
There is no age limit as long as you have your PADI open water diver certificate.
2. Are there any special qualifications or considerations to participate in acumba diving
You just have to be in good shape and present your certicicate before you pay your trip.
3. Do i have to be a great swimmer to be certified as a PADI open water diver?
No. You need to be a resonably proeficient swimmer and comfortable in the water.
4. What equipment do i need to take to the trip?
At Acumba diving we provide the equipment but we recommend you take your mask, snorkel, fins and neoprene suit for your igene and comfort.
5. Do you have scuba tanks?
Yes we do, we have everything prepared so you just need to relax and enjoy the dive.
6. Is scuba diving dangerous?
Not at all, if practiced following the rules you will be fine.
7. Is required to have a medical insurance to join your dive tours?
We provide a basic travel insurance in each package, but we highly recommend to bring your own medical insurance or global rescue insurance.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.